Saturday, May 8, 2010

Everything Goes Better with Hidden Treasure

For this past week's office mani, I chose Borghese Poema Orchid, on the brighter and pinker side of the mauve spectrum. It's muted enough to function as a neutral but colorful enough to keep me from falling asleep at the office when I look down at my hands.


Poema Orchid

After a few days, I reached the end of my attention span and switched it up with a coat of my new favorite child, Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.

Poema Orchid

At the end of the week, I wanted to change to something that wouldn't show the chips I would undoubtedly get at an all-day sewing/birthday party on Saturday, so I put on SH Complete Salon Café au Lait (my "mannequin hands" shade, as shown on All Lacquered Up back in January, when my nails were longer). To add just a little bling, I topped it with--you have probably already guessed this--Hidden Treasure. I love the look--still very subtle, but with a warm glow and flash that keeps it from being boring.

Cafe au Lait


Reminder--I'm having a SH Hidden Treasure giveaway; go here to enter before midnight Eastern U.S. time on May 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.