Saturday, September 11, 2010

Recent NOTD: OPI Blue My Mind

I'm a week behind on my nails of the day; I wore OPI Blue My Mind to my high school reunion last weekend, as our school colors were blue and white. I considered doing something more complicated with both colors but decided since I'd be traveling and wanting to spend time with friends and family rather than touching up my nails I'd just go simple.

OPI

OPI

After I got home, rather than change polish, I added one coat of OPI The Color to Watch and one more layer of top coat and wore it that way for a few days more.

OPI

OPI

I like the way The Color to Watch looked layered and want to try it over all sorts of other things, too.

8 comments:

  1. I really like The Colour To Watch layered! My schools colours are blue and white too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the Colour to Watch! I'll definitely watch it, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! flawless! beautiful! :O) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and chic blue. I really like the shape of your nails and your application is flawless!


    xo, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of using The Color To Watch to layer but wow....pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish blues looked that good on me! I just realised that this has the same name as a 60 second Rimmel one I have!!

    I think it is super cute you wore school colours to reunion. I particularly loved how innocent you looked in your year book picture! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.