Sunday, September 26, 2010

Recent NOTD: Sally Hansen Purple Heart

After taking off Louise and shortening my nails a bit (peelies, oh how I hate you), I went with a more conservative purple look: Sally Hansen Salon in Purple Heart. This polish was part of the Canadian exclusive Project Runway collection; I was fortunate to get it in my swap with Halifax from Sparkled Beauty. It's a lovely deep purple shimmer.







The sun decided to put in an an appearance shortly after I put this polish on, so I can show you the pink and blue shimmer that appears in this one in very strong light.



I think this one is very pretty, though I am admittedly biased toward purples.

10 comments:

  1. I totally think you should try CND shellac for the peelies! You can get it done in clear and just paint over it, and your nails would be protected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shimmeries are so pretty, and the dark purple is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow gorgeous colour, even more special its hard to get :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty color. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who battles with peelies. But unlike you my nails just don't want to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great on you, I'm so glad :) Nothing wrong with being biased with purples

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the purple heart a perfect match to my broken heart? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purple looks gorgeous, very cosmic !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color! But I pretty much <3 all purples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so pretty! I need to whip out my Arabian Nights :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.