Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summertime Blues Winners

 Appropriately, Mr. Karen and I spent the last weekend of summer vacation season traveling, including attending our 30 year high school class reunion. That's my senior portrait on my nametag over there. I can't quite believe it's been 30 years, but evidently it has!

After I got back, I used the Random Line Picker to choose winners of the Maybelline Denim Collection giveaway. Yes, I said "winners" with an "s"; I was lucky to find enough bottles to complete another set, and there were over 250 entries, so I figured that warranted increasing the prize pool. So, congratulations to Amy B. and Sarah B.! (I just now noticed the two B's.) I've already heard back from both ladies, so it's all over but the shipping.

Not to fret, though, because I'm tickled as can be to see I've now got over 500 followers, so there will be another contest soon. I've been gathering prizes for that one for a while now, hoping I wasn't being too full of myself to think this little blog would keep growing to that point. I hope to get that all organized for an announcement next week, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading! While I would paint my nails anyway, it sure it nice to know from your comments that other people get enjoyment out of my hobby, too.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! And to you for getting over 500 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Yay! :) And of cours for 500 followers to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look just the same now as you did then. I really didn't have you down for ......ahem,**.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Congrats to the winners! It's a gem of a collection if you love blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!!! Congrats for reaching over 500 followers, that is amazing and you deserve it =^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the "twins" ha ha. And to you for 500 followers! Yay! You are so kind for having an extra winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! I'll bet you really enjoyed yourself @ your 30th. Congrats on over 500 followers as well. That's outstanding. I know I've been enjoying your posts. :O) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.