Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wheels E2 and I2: Lime-y Cremes and Shimmers

Nail Wheel Wednesday picks up where yesterday's Revlon comparisons left off, with lime green cremes. That wheel shades into olive cremes, then I have another wheel with lime shimmers mixed with apple greens and some other shades left in the drawer after their siblings were swatched on other wheels.

Nail wheel

(3 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. s-he Stylezone 378
2. Milani Totally 80s
3. Piggy Polish Lime Alright (2 coats)
4. Essence Colour & Go Lime Up
5. Piggy Polish Wicked Fun (2)
6. Zoya Mitzi
7. Barry M Lime Green
8. Pure Ice Wild Thing
9. OPI Who the Shrek Are You (2)
10. Skin Food BL505
11. Finger Paints Lucky in Love Lime
12. Depend 196
13. Orly Green Apple (2) [now I'm wondering why I needed 3 coats in the comparison I posted yesterday; maybe just not paying attention when I did that application]
14. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Grass Slipper (2)
15. Nicole One Time Lime (2)
16. Nina Ultra Pro Leaf Me Alone
17. Ulta Limelight
18. Wet 'n' Wild Craze Bali
19. Joe Fresh Moss (2)
20. Zoya Shawn (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

(3 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Hello Kitty Garden Green
2. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Chartreuse Chase (2 coats)
3. Nina Ultra Pro Mermaid
4. Maybelline Colorama Lime Spritzer
5. Sally Hansen New Lengths Make-a-Mint Frost (4)
6. Wet 'n' Wild The Nail Zone Sizzle
7. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Radical Frost
8. Sally Hansen Color Fast unknown (2)
9. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Toss Me a Lifesavers
10. Savvy Green with Envy
11. Butterfly Single 94
12. Cover Girl NailSlicks Galactic Green
13. Hoof Hands Fields of Green (2)
14. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Envy Frost (2)
15. Sally Hansen HD unlabeled mini [probably Hi-Def]
16. China Glaze Tree Hugger (2)
17. Wet 'n' Wild Craze Sage in the City
18. Zoya Apple (2)
19. GOSH Metallic Green (2)
20. Nina Vintage Velvet (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:












22 comments:

  1. The Maybelline Lime Spritzer looks like it would be awesome for layering! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just sis a comparison post of Sinful Colors Innocent, China Glaze Electric Pineapple, and Zoya Mitzi.. lol they would all fit into these wheels, theres more of this shade than i thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So pretty!

    From a distance, they all look slightly similar (first wheel) but after I zoomed in a bit, I noticed slight differences but still a couple of dupes there.

    Oh, BTW, these wheels have just added the Zoya polish (#18) to my lemmings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always in awe of your collection, who knew so many polishes of that colour existed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!
    I have never seen so mùany green polishes together in my whole polish-addicted life! :)
    Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!
    And the problem is... I like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mm! Green! I gasped at a few and felt major want vibes until I realized I owned them. Duh! I love your wheel posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I don't own a single lime green, but I'm really loving most of the shades on that first wheel. It just seems so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, i wish i could have collection like your when i grow up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shimmery ones were lovely. I always wear green when feeling inspired by the nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post makes me so unbelievably happy. I love greens so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sincerely must have an awesome collex to do all these comparisons and swatches. I'm glad the green I like best is Zoya Apple which I have already... thx to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous collection! This definitely added a few polishes to my wish-list :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. All these greens are so gorgeous . I like the Bali Craze color .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous greens! I have a serious lack of greens that I must fix! I'm loving the grassy mid-greens :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh those are my kind of wheels theres not a color there i don't love

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you write this post for me? Haha, I love them alll! Greens are my thing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely lime green . I can see some may be dupes of each other in the 1 wheel. I think I only have one lime green polish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I need them all. I love greens.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I just love the first wheel! Very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think E2 might be my favorite wheel so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.