Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wheel O2: Glitter from Orly and Milani

You know I can't go too long without glitter, so that's what I've got for this installment of Nail Wheel Wednesday.

Nail wheel

(all have had top coat added)

1. Orly Ice Crystals (3 coats) [this is what the Orly bottles looked like when I first started buying the brand, and I miss this shape]
2. Orly Robo Romance (3)
3. Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond (4)
4. Orly Orly Plum Pudding (2)
5. Orly Last Dance (4)
6. Orly Star Spangled (3)
7. Orly Bubbly Bombshell (3)
8. Orly Here Comes Trouble
9. Milani High Fashion (3)
10. Milani Ruby Jewels (3)
11. Milani Garnet Gems (3)
12. Milani Whimsical (3)
13. Milani Fairy Tale (3)
14. Milani Enchantment (3)
15. Milani Magical (3)
16. Milani Blue Flash (2)
17. Milani Purple Gleam (2)
18. Milani Red Sparkle (2)
19. Milani Silver Dazzle (2)
20. Milani Gold Glitz (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 11:


12 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

20 comments:

  1. Wow! Milani and Orly have some heavy glitters! I am absolutely in love! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that green Orly glitter had hex! Man. Now I must get that one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! It's glitterfest! I'm having flashbacks and heart palpitations!!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great polish's! I'm such a glitter girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milani Purple Gleam is my favorite. It is so so so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milani really makes the most amazing glitter nail polishes, too bad we don't have that brand here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still love, LOVE, L-O-V-E the Milani One Coat glitters a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness. It's so pretty!! I love those Milani one coaters! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Milani one coaters look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Garnet Gems is really nice! And wow, those ORLY bottles! I've never seen them in that shape before, thanks for the post:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are like the Library of Congress....with nail polishes. Can I just dive fingers first into this glitter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh glitter! I really like the green one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can never have too much glitter! I love Orly Bubbly Bombshell!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here Comes Trouble <3 The prettiest green glitter polish I've ever seen!

    Great collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, i'm gonna faint :-/
    i love, love, love glitters ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW! You are tearing my heart with this wheel post.. :) I love glitters so much! Milanis look great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh, glitter! I love the ones in the dark bases :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my so much glitter! I'm so jealous and those old orly bottles look so cool! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh The old ORLY Bottles! I have a couple of those. Mine aren't as pretty as yours though... Mine are more old frosty colors. OH man I can't believe I don't have those Milani One Coat Glitters in my life! I need ALL of them now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.