Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wheel X3: Red Shimmers

I've abandoned my rainbow posting order for Nail Wheel Wednesday and instead have gone back to the "oldest unposted" rule, which brings us to this red shimmer wheel. The most obvious sign that I did it some time back: the fabric background in my lightbox (long since replaced by stiff paper, which does not need to be ironed and is easily replaceable when I spill polish on it—sometimes I loosen bottle caps for photos to better line them up and then forget I did that and knock them over).




(all two coats, no topcoat, except as noted below)

1. Wet 'n' Wild 428B [yeah, this could have also gone on a pink wheel]
2. Sally Hansen HD Hi Definition Hi-Res
3. Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine unlabelled mini
4. Nicole by OPI Volunteer Cheer
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ruby Stilettos [could have used some topcoat]
6. Maybelline Colorama Cherry Spritzer [Maybelline did some good stuff back in the day]
7. Love & Beauty Coral (3 coats) [my favorite of this wheel]
8. Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Cherry Carats
9. Cutex Color Quick Cherub Red
10. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength unlabelled mini
11. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength unlabelled mini
12. Sally Hansen Lacquer Shine Gleaming
13. Sally Hansen Salon Reddy to Mingle
14. Artmatic Fast Dri Crimson Glow Frost (3 coats)
15. Sally Hansen Salon Poppy Love
16. Cover Girl Glitter Slicks Rudolph (3 coats) [this has "glitter sprinkles" in the cap, which I've never used because I don't want to use them up]
17. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Refined Red
18. Artmatic Fast Dri Fine Wine Frost [not so terribly frosty]
19. OPI Deer Valley Spice [I always think this should be more orange/brown toned when I read the name]
20. OPI French Bordeaux


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


15 through 20:


















As usual, lots of destashing opportunities here.

6 comments:

  1. SO many gorgeous red shimmers - I crave red polish at the moment LOL
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe some day we'll see the CG sprinkles...that was an interesting concept with glitter in the lid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.