Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wheel J8: Glitters from Icing and Savina

Nineteen of the twenty polishes on this week's episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday are from Icing, with Savina slipping in to fill out the wheel because the bottle looks very similar to Icing. I got most of these, perhaps all of these, from swaps back when I was doing a lot of swapping. (Many are from my friend the Canadian Nail Fanatic.) There are Icing stores in Michigan, but none of them are convenient to my usual polish hunting routes, thus the swapping. I know it makes no sense that I will drive around to a dozen drugstores in one day looking for displays but won't take the time to go to a mall to see what Icing has, but that's how I roll.



(all three coats plus topcoat except as noted below)

1. Icing Glamourous
2. Icing Tiger's Blood
3. Icing After Party
4. Icing Tell Me I'm Awesome
5. Icing Birthday Beyotch (2 coats)
6. Icing Rock Star from Mars
7. Icing Disco Ball
8. Icing Epic Winning
9. Icing Written in the Stars (2)
10. Icing All Night Long
11. Icing Sunlit (2)
12. Icing Crystal Heart
13. Icing The Golden Age of Glitter (2)
14. Icing Gold Dust
15. Icing Pop a Bottle
16. Icing Bedazzled
17. Icing Party Confetti
18. Icing The Party Has Arrived
19. Icing Glitterati
20. Savina Purple Hologram (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:

















Destash notes: Looking at this wheel in isolation, there's not much I can let go of since there's a lot of variety here. 18 possibly, since it's pretty much 17 with the bluer purple taken out. I know I have some glitters similar to these in other brands, though, so one day I will have to have a big glitter face off to settle matters.

3 comments:

  1. #1 Icing Glamorous and some of the others with mainly micro glitters would be my pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love Icing After Party. It's like wicked confetti. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.