Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Wheel M8: Glitters from Lynnderella, Shattered, and Black Cat Lacquer

I shared the Lynnderella story last week, so we won't rehash that. I filled out this wheel with my single glitter from Shattered, a brand I can't seem to find any information about, and a quintet from Black Cat Lacquer.



(Lynns three coats plus topcoat; Shattered and Black Cat are two coats plus topcoat)

1. Lynnderella 50 Shades of May-Be
2. Lynnderella Connect the Dots
3. Lynnderella Inner Space
4. Lynnderella Pentimento
5. Lynnderella Golden Rules
6. Lynnderella A Neutral Party
7. Lynnderella Glass Houses
8. Lynnderella Common Sense
9. Lynnderella Kabbalah Bracelet
10. Lynnderella The Garden of Even
11. Lynnderella Salad Days
12. Lynnderella I Don't Mean Rhinestones
13. Lynnderella Deep Blue Seeing
14. Lynnderella When the Moon Was a Star
15. Shattered unknown shade [I'm not sure if this always had a sheer purple base or if the glitter has bled]
16. Black Cat Lacquer Black Hole
17. Black Cat Lacquer Oceans
18. Black Cat Lacquer Tetris
19. Black Cat Lacquer Rainbow Brite
20. Black Cat Lacquer Let Them Eat Cake


Bottles 1 through 7:



8 through 14:


15 through 20:


















Destash notes: I'm pretty sure I've already sold some of these Lynns. I'm keeping the other ones, at least for now. Someday I'm not going to be able to deal with having hundreds and hundreds of bottles of polish. Maybe when I move into a retirement home I'll do my big destash.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shades. I love the 4, 18 and 39 * - * I'm a your new GFC follower # 2358 if you want, come to my blog ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.