Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wheel B9: FingerPaints Glitters

The theme for the last few Nail Wheel Wednesday episodes has been "what have I unpacked recently that I have enough of to fill a wheel?", and this week is no exception. I have 20 glitter polishes from FingerPaints which were sitting in a staging area between packing box and stash storage.



(all have clear top coat in addition to coats noted below)

1. FingerPaints Sparkle Top Coat (3 over black) [this is a bit shifty to green, though I didn't manage to capture that in a photo]
2. FingerPaints Sparkle With Me (2 over black)
3. FingerPaints A Pink of Pixie (2 over black)
4. FingerPaints Frosty Night (3)
5. FingerPaints Silver Bells (3) [I thought this would be the same as #4 but the glitter in this is denser]
6. FingerPaints Gilded Chrome (3)
7. FingerPaints Crystalline Crush (3)
8. FingerPaints Stargazing Lilac (2)
9. FingerPaints Um-brella (3)
10. FingerPaints Metallic Moonlight (3)
11. FingerPaints Wrapped in Ribbon (3)
12. FingerPaints Stardust Blush (3)
13. FingerPaints Glisten Here (3)
14. FingerPaints Sugar & Spice (3)
15. FingerPaints Santa Kisses (3)
16. FingerPaints Movie in the Park (3)
17. FingerPaints Drummer Boy (3)
18. FingerPaints Ho Ho Happy Holidays (2)
19. FingerPaints Crystal Springs (3)
20. FingerPaints Shower with Flowers (3) [should have done this over black so the pale green matte glitter would show better]


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:




















2 comments:

  1. They all look really cool, I love glitter!
    I have a few Finger Paints that I bought in blog sales, and I am very happy with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into glitter polish but those textured ones (4-12) look great, especially 12 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.