Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wheel D9: Holos from Smitten Polish

Back when I had a job and bought more polish than I do now, which was also back when I was better able to keep up with indies, Smitten Polish was one of my go to brands. Smitten is now Dreamland Lacquer, but all of the shades on today's wheels are from before that rebranding, and they're all holographics I grabbed to swatch when I happened to be in my studio on a sunny day.



Above was in the lightbox as per usual; I just had to hold it up near the window and get a sun shot, too:



(all are two coats)

1. Smitten Polish An Opera of Canaries
2. Smitten Polish A Shimmer of Hummingbirds
3. Smitten Polish Between the Baubles
4. Smitten Polish Claddagh
5. Smitten Polish Audrey's Rainbow
6. Smitten Polish Whiskey in the Jar
7. Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy
8. Smitten Polish A Bouquet of Warblers
9. Smitten Polish Ker-bloom
10. Smitten Polish A Richness of Martins
11. Smitten Polish Frangipani
12. Smitten Polish Radiant Orchid
13. Smitten Polish Date Night
14. Smitten Polish Nose So Bright
15. Smitten Polish A Gross of Grossbeaks
16. Smitten Polish Udora's Harvest
17. Smitten Polish Antiquing
18. Smitten Polish Seasonal Lattes
19. Smitten Polish The Accidental Nudist
20. Smitten Polish A Parliament of Owls


Bottles 1 through 6:



7 through 10:



11 through 16:



17 through 20:


















Above detail shots were in the lightbox (indirect light); below are in the direct sunlight coming through a window in my studio.

















1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of beauties. I especially love the look of Nose so Bright! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.