Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wheel R9: China Glaze Glitters

Nail Wheel Wednesday took last week off because I didn't have any wheels I hadn't posted yet. Fortunately, I had some time in my studio earlier this week and took care of that. I have plenty of polish that's not on wheels yet, it's just not organized quite well enough for me to be able to just grab twenty bottles and sit down and paint. I'm working on that. I did have sufficient glitters from China Glaze gathered to make a wheel, so I did.



(all except 19 & 20 have top coat in addition to glitter coats noted below)

1. China Glaze Pine-ing for Glitter (3 coats)
2. China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging (3)
3. China Glaze Can You Sea Me (3)
4. China Glaze Feeling Twinkly (3)
5. China Glaze Star Hopping (3)
6. China Glaze Meet Me Under the Stars (3)
7. China Glaze Be Merry Be Bright (2)
8. China Glaze Pick Me Up Purple (3)
9. China Glaze Your Present Required (2)
10. China Glaze Dancing & Prancing (2) [feel like at least some of the glitter in here has lost color since it was new]
11. China Glaze Counting Carats (2)
12. China Glaze De-light (2)
13. China Glaze Rest in Pieces (2)
14. China Glaze Loco-motive (3)
15. China Glaze Boundary of Memory (2)
16. China Glaze Bat My Eyes (2)
17. China Glaze Getting to Gnaw You (2)
18. China Glaze Don't Let the Dead Bite (2)
19. China Glaze I Love Your Guts (1)
20. China Glaze But of Corpse (1)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.