Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wheel U2: Peach and Brick Shimmers

Most of the polishes for today's Nail Wheel Wednesday are older releases, as these sorts of orangey brown-toned colors aren't quite so popular now as they once were.

Nail wheel

1. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Cool Sand (3 coats)
2. Rimmel Play Fast Pop Quiz (3)
3. Massini Subtle Glow (3)
4. Goldie unlabeled (2) [fooled me into thinking it was lighter than it is]
5. Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Sparkling Sand (3)
6. China Glaze Chiarascuro (3) [bought this one for the greenish gold flash]
7. OPI Blushingham Palace (3)
8. OPI Cozu-melted in the Sun (3)
9. L'Oreal Jet Set Shine Color of Hope (3)
10. OPI Kimono'ver Here (3)
11. OPI Act Your Shoe Size (2) [I got this one for the name]
12. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Elegant Cognac (2) [very subtle shimmer]
13. L'Oreal Jet Set Flight (2) [even subtler shimmer]
14. CND You're So Special (2)
15. Hema 03 (2)
16. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Rain Cloud (2) [really? Rain Cloud? on what planet—Mars?]
17. Massini Magnetism (2)
18. Maybelline Express Finish Dee-Wine (2)
19. L'Oreal Jet Set Move Out (2)
20. OPI Brisbane Bronze (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 11:


12 through 15:


16 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

9 comments:

  1. Whoa Nelly.. I LOVE THESE! When I read the title I expected different colours! I don't like girly peaches or brick red because I don't think they suit my Asian skintone. But some of these I can easily wear.. what a gorgeous palette these make!!

    thank you for taking the time to do this!
    BV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again: gorgeous nail wheel Karen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous! I really like the goldie bottle! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like #5! But they're all pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty to look at, and I think they're really wearable on my skin tone, for the most part. I was just thinking I needed a good peachy color. And a mauve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That goldie bottle is so so cute! Love all these colours, number 6 is probably my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colors are PERFECT for the season--All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are hands down my favorite blog. I love these colors!!


    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, China Glaze Chiarascuro looks so cool! I can see why you picked that one up. I'm a sucker for those flashes of colour, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.