Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wheel I9: Water Polishes

It's Wednesday, and since I'm back now, that means a nail wheel. Today it's water finish polishes, the sheerer siblings of jelly polishes. Some of the ones on this wheel are classics, like the Maybelline Express Finish bottles from the gold cap era, while some are recent, like the Essie 3D Pop Tints.




1. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Vitamin D-Light (3 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Water Melon (3)
3. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Jell-ous (3)
4. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Grape Jelly (3)
5. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Ice Tint (3)
6. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Sea Through (3)
7. Maybelline Express Finish Clear Seas (3)
8. Maybelline Express Finish Emerald Water (3)
9. Maybelline Express Finish Blue Water (3)
10. Maybelline Express Finish Violet Water (3)
11. Maybelline Express Finish Plum Water (3)
12. Maybelline Express Finish Berry Water (3)
13. Maybelline Express Finish Orange Water (3)
14. Maybelline Express Finish Lemon Water (3)
15. Wet 'n' Wild The Nail Zone Berry Crush (4) [I sure hope this had more pigment when it was new, as it's barely tinted now; I think I got this in a swap or blog sale, so didn't have it when it was fresh]
16. Essie Burgundy Syrup (4)
17. Essie Grape Crush (4) [this one and the one above are part of the Glaze Her's collection; there are four others I've never run across—Apricot Fizz, Cherry Pop, Night Cap, and Raspberry Seltzer]
18. Essie Gel Setter 3D Pop Tints 01 (3)
19. Essie Gel Setter 3D Pop Tints 03 (3)
20. Essie Gel Setter 3D Pop Tints 02 (3)


Bottles 1 through 6:



7 through 10:


11 through 14:



15 through 20:


















4 comments:

  1. I just used some of the OPI Sheer Tints (I forgot what a horrible formula they have) and the OPI Color Paints (which are a lot nicer to play with). I can see from your wheel there are a couple of colors missing from my palette so my wishlist just expanded... again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice sheer polishes - I have a few of the Sally Hansens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking at those triple shine polishes for a while but I didn't know they were sheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these sheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.