Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wheel P9: Textured Cremes

Remember textured polishes? If so, let's reminisce together. Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have textured cremes (which seems like maybe it's not quite the right term, but not sure what else can I call textures which don't have shimmer in the base).



(all two coats)

1. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sugar Fix
2. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sweetie
3. Milani Texture Yellow Mark
4. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Candy Corn
5. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Cherry Drop
6. Milani Texture Tainted in Red
7. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Cotton Candies
8. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Bubble Plum
9. Milani Texture Spoiled in Fuchsia
10. Kiko Sugar Mat 635 Wisteria
11. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Gummy Grape
12. Milani Texture Purple Streak
13. Kiko Sugar Mat 637 Turquoise
14. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Razzleberry
15. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Laughie Taffy
16. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Sour Apple
17. Milani Texture Aqua Splash [not sure why this one is looking lumpy; probably user error or inattention]
18. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Speed-a-Mint
19. Milani Texture Shady Gray
20. Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Lick-O-Rich


Bottles 1 through 6:



7 through 12:


13 through 15:



16 through 20:
















3 comments:

  1. I remember them (and, thanks to Kiko sales, I think I bought a few of them); the "unusual" shades you have (yellow/white) are quite fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember them and still like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When this type of finish came out I wasn't really thrilled about it... I never thought it would actually end up being one of my favourite finishes of all time! I love the yellows!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.