Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Wheel S11: Solid Color Crack

I tell you what ... when the crack polish trend comes back around, I am going to be sitting pretty. Today I've got a rainbow of solid crackles. Some I painted on diagonally, some straight. They all still work, which is reassuring; I don't have to worry about getting to these before they poop out, unlike thermals.



(all one coat over white creme base)

1. Wet 'n' Wild Color Craze Construction Zone [I should have let the base dry just a touch more before I painted this one on]
2. Color Club The Big Bang
3. Wet 'n' Wild Color Craze Inmate in Love
4. Color Club Bomb-blast-ic
5. Revlon Nail Art Break-Up Break
6. NYC New York Color Crack Me Up Heat Wave
7. LA Splash Crackle'd Love'd
8. Color Club Burst Things First
9. Wet 'n' Wild Color Craze Pretty Pink Punk
10. Nabi Crack 47-CNP60
11. Color Club Shock Rock
12. Kleancolor Crack Purple Crackle [very slow to dry but when it did it had a pattern unlike any other on the wheel]
13. NYC New York Color Crack Me Up Broadway Smash
14. Finger Paints Crackle Effect Blue Crackle
15. Color Club Take a Crack at It
16. LA Splash Crackle'd Psych'd
17. Burst Crackle Rolling Hills
18. Wet 'n' Wild Color Craze Living in the Limelight
19. Color Club Living on the Edge
20. KDS Nail Manufactory Cracker Shatter


Bottles 1 through 4:



5 through 9:



10 through 12:



13 through 15:



16 through 20:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.