Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Wheel F16: Glitters from Countries Outside the U.S.

Back when swapping was a thing, I was fortunate to get polishes from all sorts of interesting places. I've also gotten to go to a few interesting places and found polish on my own. Today I've got some glitters, mostly with smaller glitter pieces, from those places.
 

(all have clear topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below)
1. Etos Effect Nails 01 (3 coats)
2. Barry M Silver Glitter (3)
3. Barry M Silver Multi Glitter (3)
4. Barry M Pink Silver Glitter (2)
5. Barry M Aqua Glitter (2)
6. Risque Nuvem de Paete (3)
7. Risque Granulado Rose (3)
8. Masglo unknown (3)
9. Mini 40 Second Bronze Tropzienne (2)
10. Bourjois 1 Seconde Rainbow Apparition (2)
11. Jade Special Glitz Realeza (2)
12. Jade Special Glitz Vestido de Gala (2)
13. Jade Special Glitz Echarpe de Seda (2)
14. Jade Special Glitz VIP (2)
15. Jade Special Glitz Black Tie (2)
16. Jade Special Glitz Esplendor (2)
17. Basilisco unknown
18. Ulta 3 Triple Threat (2)
19. Essence The Twilight Saga Eclipse Undead (3)
20. Essence Out of Space Stories 1000 Light Years Away (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 16:
 

17 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.