Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Wheel E11: Glitters from Funky Fingers

I'm still on the road now but able to take a little break and share this group of glitter polishes from Funky Fingers for Nail Wheel Wednesday. I have not had a chance to stop at any Five Below stores yet this trip, so I'm not sure if the nail polish drought there still continues. I hope to remedy that before I head home.



(all have topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below)

1. Funky Fingers Olaf (2 coats over black base)
2. Funky Fingers Winter is Coming (2 coats over black base)
3. Funky Fingers Scattered Sea Shells (2 coats over black base)
4. Funky Fingers Unicorn Dust (2 coats over black base)
5. Funky Fingers Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (2 coats over black base)
6. Funky Fingers Elsa (2 coats over black base)
7. Funky Fingers Broken Sea Glass (2 coats over black base)
8. Funky Fingers Anna (2 coats over black base)
9. Funky Fingers Mermazing (2 coats over black base)
10. Funky Fingers Sand & Stilettos (3)
11. Funky Fingers Smiling's My Fave (3)
12. Funky Fingers Mermaid Lagoon (2)
13. Funky Fingers Love Park (2)
14. Funky Fingers Very Purpley (2)
15. Funky Fingers Confetti (2)
16. Funky Fingers Lady Charlotte (2)
17. Funky Fingers Fool's Gold (3)
18. Funky Fingers Snake and Sparkles (2)
19. Funky Fingers Golden Grace (2) [maybe this was meant to be a texture? it's hard to tell sometimes if they're not labeled as such]
20. Funky Fingers Up All Night (2 coats over black base)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:




















2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! It's amazing for fellow Laquer addicts😉✌🏼. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can I purchase the mermaid lagoon. I need it to complete a project I am doing and ran out in the middle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.