Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wheel P14: Pink Chromes and Metallics

Today's Nail Wheel Wednesday is all about pinks with a harder edge: some smooth chrome polishes, some metallic shimmers, a few that looked like they'd be one or the other in the bottle but maybe are just regular shimmers, one that probably should have gone on a purple wheel. So, the usual sort of of assortment.
 

1. Nicole by OPI Miss Independence (3 coats)
2. Nicole by OPI Chrome for the Holidays (3)
3. Ulta Professional Will Work for Polish (3) [not as pink as I thought it was looking at the bottle]
4. Essie S'il Vous Play (3)
5. L'Oreal Look at Me (2)
6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin (1)
7. Essence Colour & Go Pink & Proud (2)
8. Butter London Fairy Lights (2)
9. Cosmetic Arts unnamed (2)
10. Studio M Foil Me Once (2)
11. Studio M Dashing (2) [yep, we got dupes here]
12. China Glaze Admire (2)
13. NYX Shimmery Pink
14. Funky Fingers Favorite Girl (2)
15. BeYu 216 (2)
16. SinfulColors It's About Valen-time (2)
17. Wet 'n' Wild Chrome Precious Petals (2)
18. Ulta Professional Raspberry Mojito (2)
19. Ulta unknown (1) [I'm pretty sure this has a name, but it's not on the label and I didn't cut out and tape the name from the box set onto the bottle like I sometimes do, or I did and it fell off in all the moving around I subject my polishes to]
20. Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Jewels 'n' Berries (2)

Bottles 1 through 4:
 

5 through 8:
 

9 through 11:
 

12 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.