Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wheel M15: Green Shimmers

As I get deeper into this Nail Wheel Wednesday project, my groupings seem to be getting ever more variable. Yes, today's polishes are all green, and many of them lean yellow, but there's a wide range of valuewithout them even being in order by light to dark. I am telling myself that it's better to get things on a wheel regardless so I can see them.
 

1. Ethereal The Child (3 coats) [this should probably be considered a topper]
2. Pretty Serious VT100 (1)
3. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Slime All Yours (2)
4. Color Club Ho-Ho-Holly (2)
5. Studio M Ho-Ho-Holly (2)
6. Zoya Logan (2)
7. Funky Fingers Dark Matter (3)
8. Bonita Mo' Money (1)
9. Pahlish Yu Lan Festival (2)
10. Cosmetic Arts All the Trimmings (4)
11. Elianto Racing Green (1)
12. SinfulColors Vintage (3)
13. Wet 'n' Wild Fast Dry Jungle Fever (3)
14. Pahlish Enchanted Forest (2) [has enough holo in it I maybe should have saved it for a holo wheel]
15. Essence Colour & Go Walk on the Wild Side (1)
16. CrowsToes Orion (3)
17. China Glaze Life's Grimm (2)
18. Contrary Polish Spruce (2)
19. SinfulColors Vicious (2)
20. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Olive Branch

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. There are so many gorgeous shimmers on those wheels. I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.