Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wheel N15: Light Periwinkle-ish Blue Cremes

I love shades like these purple-leaning light to medium blue cremes on this episode of Nail Wheel Wednesday. I should wear them more often. I should wear a lot of things more often. I need more time. And maybe more fingers, but that might be disturbing. Sorry, I'm typing this soon after getting up and my brain is not yet fully into reasonable daytime mode.
 

1. Bonita Salon Glass Slippers (2 coats)
2. Orly Harmonious Mess (2)
3. SinfulColors Rise Up (2)
4. Deborah Lippmann Let's Hear It For the Boy (2)
5. The New Black unnamed (1)
6. Essie Salt Water Happy (2)
7. SinfulColors A-Crush (2)
8. Ciate Chinchilla (3) [okay, so this is grey-leaning, I suppose]
9. Zoya Kristen (3)
10. Revlon Nail Art French Mix Sneak Peek (3) [yeah, there was another half to this pair, a copper shimmer; maybe one day they'll be reunited when I go back to storing my stash by brand]
11. Bonita Salon Bora Bora Coast (3)
12. Studio M Hydrangea Kiss (2)
13. LA Colors Flash Pop Peri-twinkle (3) [the other side of this pair was a silver holo glitter]
14. Beautifully Disney This Way That Way (2) [I wish this line would have lasted longer; imagine the wonderful colors they could have done for Coco and Encanto]
15. Essence Colour & Go Absolutely Blue (2)
16. China Glaze Boho Blues (3)
17. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Set Sail (1)
18. OPI Dreams Need Clara-fication (2)
19. Essie Lapis of Luxury (3)
20. Butter London Sprog (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I have Harmonious Mess, it's light blue - but I saw pics of this shade on Amazon, and they are light purple. I thought mine had changed colour, seen that it's 7 or 8 years old. But yours is blue as well - I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.