Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wheel D16: Turquoise Blue Cremes

I was travelling last week and gave myself permission to just focus on that. I'm home now and have soft turquiose blue cremes for Nail Wheel Wednesday.
 

1. SinfulColors Believe in Love (2 coats)
2. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Gyp-sea Green (4) [really a jelly, not a creme; looking up old blog posts, this one was never really green]
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Big Teal (2) [teal in my head is greener than this]
4. Luxvisage Defile 105 (2)
5. Rimmel 60 Seconds Too Cool to Tango (2)
6. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Lady Libra-ty (2)
7. Kiko Power Pro 37 Ocean (2)
8. China Glaze Capacity to See Beyond (2)
9. Nails Inc. Milner Street (2)
10. Orly Color Blast Nose in a Book (2)
11. Studio M Evolution (2)br /> 12. Color Club Evolution (2)
13. Milani Peacock (2)
14. Frida Kahlo 37 (2)
15. Deborah Lippmann On the Beach (2)
16. SinfulColors Sweet Nothing (2)
17. Maybelline Color Show Turquoise Paradise (2)
18. Zoya Rocky (2)
19. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis Blue Hawaiian (2) [such a long name for such small bottles]
20. Sally Girl Candy Coated (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.