Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wheel E16: Pewter-ish Shimmers

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have one of those groups that I have trouble describing. These are mostly shimmers but also some are sort of metallic. As for color, I went with pewter, since they're dirtier than silver, and some definitely lean brown/gold/olive. Regardless of what to call them, they all looked like they went together when I was sorting polish. I like these sorts of murky shades. This is the last wheel I've painted and due to other committments it might be a while before I paint more, but I will paint more because I like the process of sorting and swatching and seeing what's in all those bottles I've collected.
 

1. Revlon Carbonite (2 coats)
2. Revlon Rich (2)
3. Chanel (2)/> 4. Sally Hasen Complete Salon Manicure Shoot the Moon (2)
5. Sally Hansen Color Therapy Therapewter (2)
6. Urban Decay Addiction (2)
7. Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Smoke and Mirrors (3)
8. Funky Fingers Total Eclipse of the Heart (3)
9. Avon Brushed Metals Dusky Copper (1) [this might properly be considered a texture]
10. SinfulColors Aced Out (2)
11. Estee Lauder Chaos (3)
12. L'Oreal Miss Grey (1)
13. 2B Mega Colours Suspicious (1)
14. Pure Ice Pot of Gold (2)
15. Maybelline Express Finish Brown Aluminum (1)
16. Revlon Parfumerie Italian Leather (2)
17. Zoya Tris (3)
18. Pure Silver Pure Silver (2)
19. China Glaze Choo-choo Choose You (3)
20. Avon Nailwear Pro+ Tempted (1) [shimmer is way more subtle on the nail than in the bottle]

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.