Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wheel F9: Pearly Shimmers

Of course I didn't plan on doing no posts between one Nail Wheel Wednesday and the next, but the mountain has been very distracting lately. Here's the winter wonderland out my back window:



I have spent some time off the slopes and in the studio playing with nail polish, though. Today I have a wheel full of pearly shimmer polishes, many of them "vintage".



(all three coats)

1. Astor Mikado 14
2. Sally Hansen Salon Sheerly Beloved
3. Sweet Georgia Brown Acid pH
4. Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Dune
5. Cosmetic Arts unknown
6. Maybelline Express Finish Pearl
7. Avon Color Last Sheer Lilac [maybe this was more lilac earlier in its life?]
8. Wet 'n' Wild Crystallic Smooch
9. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Angel Wings
10. Essence Eclipse Ready to Be Bitten
11. L'Oreal Bijou Facets B. Pure
12. Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Persistent Peony [realized I needed to thin this only after I did the first coat]
13. Pro 10 Moonlight
14. OPI Venus di Violet [black label]
15. China Glaze Rainbow
16. Zoya Angella
17. Maybelline Salon Expert Sheer Shining Star
18. Maybelline Salon Expert Gold Star
19. Maybelline Colorama Marshmallow Glaze
20. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Moonbeam Frost


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:




















3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... your view is magnificent!
    This week's polishes remind me of my grandma. She used to wear pearly beige all the time. I think I still have a few of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a proper Winter nail wheel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.