Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wheel L9: Medium Pink Cremes




1. L'Oreal Acid Watermelon (3 coats)
2. Sparitual Magnify (2)
3. Sephora Formula X Trouble Maker (3)
4. Essie Boom Boom Room (3) [almost a two-coater]
5. Barielle Smarty Pants Pink (2)
6. Orly Color Blast Lively Light Pink (3) [light being relative; I feel like all 20 of last week's pinks are lighter than this]
7. Quo by Orly unlabeled mini (2) [has code 0621313 stamped on the bottom, but Googling brought no enlightenment]
8. Finger Paints Pink Patina (2)
9. Dermelect Moxie (2)
10. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pretty in Hot Pink (2) [dried to satin finish; guess I should have saved this for a neon pinks wheel]
11. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Razz-berry (2)
12. Cult Nails Falling Hard (2) [look at the gorgeous matte finish on this one; I miss Cult Nails]
13. Nicole by OPI Tink's in the Pink (2)
14. Beautifully Disney Enchanted Kiss (2) [I also miss this line; I read that it wasn't selling well because people thought it was for kids and didn't want to buy their kids makeup that cost adult makeup money]
15. LA Splash Pink Lavender (2)
16. Cult Nails Kiss My Rose Bush (2)
17. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Presto Pink (2)
18. Models Own Sloane (2) [insert rant about how I don't like two-ended polish sets yet sometimes feel compelled to buy them]
19. L'Oreal Pink Shock (2)
20. L'Oreal Lotus (2) [love these old L'Oreal bottles with the dark purple caps, reminds me of my youth]


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:




















1 comment:

  1. So many pinks! I'm not a big fan of this shade, but #16 caught my eye...I agree with you on Cult Nails, Maria created great polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.