Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wheel M9: Warm Pink Cremes

Yes, still more pink cremes. I know this is not normal. I'm okay with that. This installment of Nail Wheel Wednesday features medium pinks that are warm-toned (or lean that way, or made me think they lean that way when I pulled the bottles).




1. L'Oreal Taste of Romance (3 coats)
2. Funky Fingers My Pretty Pink (3)
3. Milani Popping Pink (2)
4. Ciate Kiss Chase (2)
5. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Fuchsia Flare (2)
6. NYC Long Wearing Preppy Pink (2)
7. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Sumac Sonic (2)
8. Bonita Miss Piggy (2)
9. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Summer Lovin' (2)
10. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Beat of a Generation (2)
11. Oh My GOSally Hansen Pink Obsession (2)
12. Milani Splendid Strawberry (2)
13. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Shrimply Devine (2)
14. Milani Pink Pop (3) [almost a two-coater]
15. GOSally Hansen Spot on Pink (2)
16. L'Oreal Hella Pink (2)
17. SinfulColors Pink Happy Thoughts (2)
18. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Pink Coconut (2)
19. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Reef-Raf (2)
20. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Punk (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:



















2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.