Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wheel F1: More Red Cremes

Moving on from last week's pink cremes, this Nail Wheel Wednesday I have red cremes. (Not the same ones as on Wheel G.)

Nail wheel

(all 2 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Barry M Bright Red
2. Essie Lollipop (3 coats)
3. Essie Lacquered Up
4. Sally Hansen Salon Flame
5. Essie Red Nouveau
6. Revlon Top Speed Fire
7. Revlon Take Two Brazen Red
8. Color Club unlabeled red (3) [I'm pretty sure it's Cadillac Red)
9. OPI Off With Her Red
10. Nox Twilight Red Velvet
11. KO Karen [you know I had to have this even though the bottle is way too tall to fit in a Helmer drawer; this one dries matte]
12. Revlon Mon Cherry
13. OPI O'Hare & Nails Look Great
14. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength unlabeled red
15. Sally Girl Fire! Fire!
16. Revlon Top Speed Cherry
17. Ulta Deck the Halls
18. China Glaze Phat Santa
19. Orly Candy Cane Lane
20. OPI My Kind of Brown (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15 (see how ridiculously tall the KO bottle is?):


16 through 20:

8 comments:

  1. I wish I had such collection of red polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was giggling to myself because they all look the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourites are 1,10 and 12 don't know why:)
    The nail art tape is easy to work with. Only sometimes i cannot cut the right size but i think is because i need a smaller scissor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't explain why but I've been loving these posts. Especially like looking at the pictures of the bottles all lined up. They just look so pretty. like little similar coloured soldiers waiting to be pulled in to battle/picked to be painted on a willing set of nails. haha
    I know I probably sound crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that KO bottle is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I normally don't care for red polish...but I like the KO Karen matte red.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.