Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wheel J10: Glitters from Finger Paints

I was so glad to be back to blogging last week that I barged right in on a Wednesday without a nail wheel. This week, I've got one. These glitters are all from Finger Paints, a mix of older ones and newer. This is the first wheel I've done since I had to switch cameras, and I'm noticing the focus works a bit differently than the older one. It's not bad, just different.



(all two coats plus topcoat unless noted otherwise below)

1. Finger Paints Th-ink Outside the Box (over skintone base) [the bigger glitters stayed in the bottle and I didn't feel like fishing for them]
2. Finger Paints You're So Antsy (1 coat, over skintone base)
3. Finger Paints Santa's Little Topper (over skintone base) ][[the red glitter in this has bled considerably, as you can see comparing it to the first two polishes which are on the same base]
4. Finger Paints Ka-Pow
5. Finger Paints Kozmotology
6. Finger Paints Three's a Party
7. Finger Paints Sparkle Top Coat (1 coat, over black base)
8. Finger Paints Santa's Magic
9. Finger Paints Be Merry & Sparkle
10. Finger Paints Fun-fetti
11. Finger Paints You Gotta Be Kitsch-ing Me
12. Finger Paints Tangled in Tinsel [looks to be the same as number 11]
13. Finger Paints Tinsel & Tidings
14. Finger Paints In the City Looking Pretty
15. Finger Paints I'm So Enameled By You (3 coats)
16. Finger Paints Off to Collage (over half black base)
17. Finger Paints Dance Floor Diva
18. Finger Paints Van Gogh's Violet
19. Finger Paints Fishin' for Fun
20. Finger Paints Still Life Strawberry


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.