Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wheel J12: Lightish Orange Cremes from Yellow Orange to Coral

You can tell I'm getting near the end of a hue when the wheels start looking semi-random like this one ... tangerines and peaches and cantelopes and I don't know what all next to each other. I think there'll be only four or five more wheels of oranges and we'll move on. But of course there will be more in the future because as often as I tell myself I'm not buying any more cremes, I buy more cremes. Most recently I got three yellow ones because they were interesting fugly ones. Which, yes, I probably do have dupes or close enoughs for already but I'm weak to the lure of the shiny and new. But right now, let's look at things that are still shiny but older.




1. LA Girl Ombre unlabeled (3 coats)
2. Studio M Feeling Fruity (3) [almost 2 coats]
3. Bonita unlabeled shade from Hello Sunshine set (4) [maybe could have been three if I'd been careful]
4. L'Oreal Oh So Orange (2)
5. Julie G Old San Juan (3) [almost 2 coats]
6. Revlon Parfumerie Apricot Nectar (3)
7. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Fast Lane (3)
8. Color Club Soak Lizzy House Persimmon (3)
9. POP Beauty Nail Glam Tangerine Taste (3)
10. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Peach Party (3)
11. Sally Hansen Insta Dri To the Peach (2)
12. SinfulColors Fuego (2)
13. Essie Resort Fling (3)
14. Essie Peach Side Babe (2)
15. Essie Serial Shopper (3)
16. Barielle Protect Plus Color Peach Popsicle (2)
17. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Warm Filter (2)
18. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Kashmir Valley (2)
19. Essie Like an Unforgettable Kiss Nothing But Lovestoned (2)
20. Studio M Peach Echo (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:





















1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.