Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wheel A15: Yellow-Green Shimmers

After a week off during which I went with Mr. Karen to visit with his family in the next state over, Nail Wheel Wednesday is back today with lime green shimmers, most on the lighter end of the value spectrum.
 

1. Bee's Knees Lacquer I Was a Survivor and I Was Strong (3 coats) [definitely can see the indie in this, lots going on in the shimmer]
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Super Charge (3)
3. Bonita Salon Pear Me Up (3) [super subtle shimmer]
4. SinfulShine Sea Glisten (2)
5. SinfulColors Curry Up (3) [really close to being a dupe for #4 but this one has some extra shimmer]
] 6. Models Own Edamame (3)
7. LA Girl Fruity Watermelon Splash (3) [would be better as a topper, I think, but there is some variety in the shimmer that's great especially for a drugstore polish]
8. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Nerd Alert: Screech (2)
9. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Ghoul Time (2) [functionally a dupe for #8
10. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Limelight (2)
11. Venique Rainy Day Boots (2)
12. Spoiled I'm So Jaded (2)
13. Milani Green Glow (2)
14. SinfulColors Sassy Lassie (3)
15. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ivy League (2) [this one has a nice soft glow to it thanks to the gold microshimmer]
16. Revlon Colorstay Bonsai (2)
17. Icing Money Tree (3) [no idea what happened to the label here]
18. Color Club Fly With Me (3)
19. Studio M Fly With Me (3) [18 & 19 are dupes in name and color; not surprising since it's the same parent company that makes them]
20. Kleancolor Metallic Green (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I think my favourite is the Color Club no. 18. The shimmer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really nice shades of green! Some of them have a beautiful shimmer! What a great collection you have :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We finally have a sunny day after some rainy ones so will make the most of it!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.