Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wheel B15: Orange-Leaning Red Cremes

Nail Wheel Wednesday can be so unreliable. Shows up for a while then takes a week off for no good reason. There's no shortage of polish, that's for sure. There is a shortage of mental energy to sort those polishes, though, and a shortage of focus to get the wheels painted and the photos sorted and the posts written. Okay, perhaps it's me who's unreliable. Definitely it's me. As Eleanor says, "pobody's nerfect".
 

1. L'Oreal Red Robin (2 coats)
2. L'Oreal Caught Red-Handed (2)
3. L'Oreal Plaid Please (2)
4. Rescue Beauty Lounge Gondoliere (2)
5. SinfulColors Cross My Heart (3)
6. Essie Gel Couture Rock the Runway (2)
7. NYX Vinyl Red (2)
8. Nails Inc. Chelsea Bridge Road (2)
9. Sephora by OPI Pushing Your Luck (2)
10. Fresh Paint Lucky (2)
11. Fresh Paint Burning Flame (2)
12. Deborah Lippmann It's Raining Men (2)
13. L'Oreal Because You're Worth It Red (2)
14. Square Hue Fifth Avenue (2)
15. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Heritage Red (2)
16. Pop-arazzi Info Red (2)
17. Zoya Soko (2)
18. Zoya Hannah (2)
19. Studio M Pro Clementine (2)
20. Barielle Protect Plus Color Blushing Beauty (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. There was a time where I never wore red, but now I really love wearing it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.