Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Wheel D15: Magnetics

 

1. Bee's Knees Lacquer The Magician (3 coats)
2. Bee's Knees Lacquer The Fool (3)
3. Bee's Knees Lacquer The Band of Exiles (3)
4. Bee's Knees Lacquer Banshees Are In (2)
5. Bee's Knees Lacquer S.S. Georgie (2)
6. Bee's Knees Lacquer King Ghidorah (2)
7. Bee's Knees Lacquer Can't Stop the Train Baby (2)
8. KB Shimmer I Feel Pine (2)
9. KB Shimmer Universal Appeal (2)
10. Essie Lil' Boa Peep (2) [the magnets on the cap on these Essies seemed weak]
11. Essie Repstyle (2)
12. Essie Sssssexy (2)
13. Essie Snake Rattle and Roll (2)
14. Essie Crocadilly (2)
15. Essie Snake It Up (2)
16. Revlon Star Attraction Starry Eyed (2)
17. Revlon Star Attraction Star Pop (2)
18. Revlon Star Attraction Reality Star (2)
19. Revlon Star Attraction Star Crush (2)
20. Revlon Star Attraction Star Watch (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 9:
 

10 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. These are nice. I have some old magnetics that are about 10 years old, I'll need to check and see if they still work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.