Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wheel H15: Glitters from OPI

Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday it's glitters from OPI, mostly toppers but some that could be worn alone. I'm disappointed to see that several have changed color since they were new. I noted the ones I noticed that have done that.
 

(all have clear topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below) 1. OPI Snow Globetrotter (2 coats over black base)
2. OPI Lights of Emerald City (2 over black base)
3. OPI Glitter to My Heart (2 over a skintone base)
4. OPI Make Light of the Situation (2 over a skintone base)
5. OPI Muppets World Tour (2 over a skintone base)
6. OPI Dreams on a Silver Platter (2 over a skintone base)
7. OPI I Pull the Strings (2 over a skintone base)
8. OPI Rose of Light (2)
9. OPI Gaining Mole-mentum (2)
10. OPI Born to Sparkle (2)
11. OPI Two Wrongs Don't Make a Meteorite (2) [pink glitter has bled into the formerly clear base]
12. OPI The Living Daylights (2)
13. OPI Infrared-y Glow (2) [pink glitter bled in this one, too]
14. OPI I Reached My Gold (2)
15. OPI Gold Key to the Kingdom (2 over a skintone base)
16. OPI Orange You Fantastic (2)
17. OPI Dream in Glitter (2)
18. OPI Chasing Rainbows (2 over a skintone base)
19. OPI Where's My Blanket (1 over a skintone base) [the light orange hex glitter has faded in this]
20. OPI To Be or Not to Beagle (1 over a skintone base) [the red glitter in this one has lost its color]

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.