Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wheel B4: Peach and Coral Cremes

Mostly bright summery orangey cremes for this installment of Nail Wheel Wednesday.



1. Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps Sheer Pink Gloss (3 coats) [the white spot on this is a smudge thanks to my not paying attention; I could have fixed it but I was apparently feeling extra lazy that day]
2. Butter London Pink Ribbon (3)
3. Sally Hansen New Lengths Classy Coco Creme (3) [quite possibly the least attractive cap design ever]
4. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect Almond Essence (3)
5. Essence Pure Beauty Adorable (3)
6. Ulta Peach Parfait (3)
7. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure First Kiss (2)
8. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Casting Call (2)
9. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Coral Fever (2)
10. Sinful Oh La La (2)
11. Maybelline Express Finish Coralicious (2)
12. Revlon Butterfly (2)
13. Petites Passion Orange (3)
14. Essence Colour & Go Wake Up (2)
15. Maybelline Express Finish Pink Passion (3) [oddly lumpy formula]
16. Revlon Just Tinted Dawn (3)
17. Revlon Top Speed Mock Snob (2)
18. OPI Cajun Shrimp (2)
19. Leighton Denny I Love Juicy (2) [I love the look of this cap]
20. Essie Meet Me At Sunset (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:



*****


Final reminder: the deadline for my 2nd Blogiversary Giveaway is midnight Eastern US time on May 17, 2012, which is tomorrow if you're reading this the day it posts. This deadline also applies to the bonus Google+ prize of three Confetti brand polishes; go comment there if you're interested in being in the draw for those.

14 comments:

  1. You have an amazing collection there! so many gorgeous polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many polsihes do you own again? ;) I'm always amazed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Criminal Nails, um, let's just say my stash is at more than a thousand bottles right now. How much more I'm not admitting to. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing a lot of gorgeous polishes - I prefer the bright and cool toned ones, at least for my hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love corals <3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love corals, these are all so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! "quite possibly the least attractive cap design ever"! I don't think I've ever seen that style before, but yes... wow, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are pretty! Usually when you do your wheel comparisons, I look at the polish and think "Ohhh I have that one!", but I actually don't own any! I need to stock up on some corals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore corals/peaches, these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving these creams and summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7, 13 and 15 are my favorites! :) I totally agree with Jill! I thought I had a few of the same but really I have 1 match (Essie Meet Me At Sunset). TY for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Corals are one of my favorite polish colors!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the Petites one! They're all so gorgeous, though!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely wheel, as always! 12 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.