Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wheel T3: Glitters from OPI, SOPI, and NOPI

It's been too long since Nail Wheel Wednesday was glittery, so today I've got nothing but glitter from OPI, Sephora by OPI and Nicole by OPI.



(all have topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below)

1. OPI Pink Me I'm Good (3 coats)
2. OPI Sugar Plum Yum Glitter Top Coat (4)
3. OPI Teenage Dream (3)
4. OPI Show It & Glow It (3) [I love this one almost as much as Mad as a Hatter]
5. OPI Extra-va-vaganza (3)
6. OPI Servin' Up Sparkle (3)
7. OPI Spark de Triomphe (3) [mix of gold and silver in this is really nice]
8. OPI Gift of Gold (3)
9. OPI Bring on the Bling (3)
10. OPI Sparkle-icious (4)
11. OPI Glow Up Already (4)
12. OPI Last Friday Night (3)
13. OPI Absolutely Alice (4)
14. Simmer & Shimmer (3)
15. OPI Mad as a Hatter (3)
16. OPI Holiday Glow (3)
17. Sephora by OPI Traffic Stopper Copper (3)
18. Sephora by OPI It's Bouquet with Me (3)
19. Sephora by OPI 212 (3) [I'd forgotten about the flakies in this]
20. Nicole by OPI Make U Smile (3)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:




















*****


Reminder: there's just about one week left to enter my 2nd Blogiversary Giveaway; deadline on that is midnight Eastern US time on May 17, 2012. I'm also giving away an extra prize of three Confetti brand polishes on Google+; see them here and comment there if you're interested.

19 comments:

  1. I only have Teenage dream and Last friday night :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get sephora by opi Traffic stopper copper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does you stash even have an end? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I lem Traffic Stopper Copper. It was the first one I noticed when I pulled up the post lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many gorgeous glitters! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glitters! I'm proud to say I have 10 of the ones you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite wheel so far! I love glitter. My favorites are OPI Absolutely Alice, Teenage Dream, Show It & Glow It, and Mad As A Hatter. I'm still really regretting returning OPI Sparkle-icious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, so glittery and pretty! Thanks for sharing your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MMM,a lot of lovely glitter, I think #12 Last Friday night is my favorite, would like to have one like that for details on nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, gorgeous wheel! I have a few of these and plan to eventually get some more. I got Glow Up Already as a poor woman's Locavore substitute, but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! No favorites this time I like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful glitter!! Last Friday Night looks amazing by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 5 is my favorite! Gorgeous! I love your nail wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These wheels are SO useful to see, thank you sooo much for doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in awe, what a truly fabulous collection! That blue OPI one is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always love to see your wheels. Then I realize how modest my collection really is in comparison.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.