Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wheel H3: Warm-toned Violet Shimmers

I'm not sure how many purple shimmer wheels I have all told, but I do know I have one today for Nail Wheel Wednesday.



1. Zoya Venus (3 coats)
2. NYC Nail Glossies 239 (2)
3. OPI 3 Plums I Win (2)
4. Nina Ultra Pro Dragon Berry (3)
5. Orly Amethyst Decadence (3)
6. Maybelline Colorama Grape Spritzer (3)
7. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Plum Power (2)
8. Cover Girl GlitterSlicks Purple Frost (2) [this has glitter stored in the handle that's supposed to be sprinkled on the polish, but I didn't do that; maybe someday I'll get brave and try unsealing the flip top cap]
9. Orly Get a Grip (2)
10. Ulta Cushion (2) [cushion? what kind of name is that? I guess I could have written it down wrong but what would have inspired me to write "cushion"?]
11. Sephora Bellydancing (2)
12. Milani Hot Metal (2) [brighter and lighter than it looked in the bottle]
13. Essence Multi Dimension Dress to Party (2)
14. Zoya Hope (2)
15. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Chic Creme (2) [by "creme", Sally meant "very subtle shimmer"]
16. OPI Two Plums Up (3) [I could make a good case for this being on a red/wine wheel]
17. Maybelline Colorama Burgundy Blaze (2)
18. CHI Check Out the Venus Goddess (3) [my favorite on this wheel; so glowy]
19. Borghese Pomino Plum (3)
20. Revlon Plum Attraction (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:















17 comments:

  1. That Borghese is lovely! And lots of the others too. Purple is such a great nail polish colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so gorgeous! #4 &6 are my favorite out of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that "Nail Wheel Wednesday". You have lots of pretty purples and I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I cannot see the photos, especially the 11 through 15 ones LOL - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So preeeetty! I love your nail wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chi Chi is also my fave! good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, all my kind of polishes, love every single one of them *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! My favorite is #4.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew, that's a lot of purples! They're all so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your collection never stop to amaze me,,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely shades...I like seeing the closeups! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Thats a lot of purple! And to think you have more wheels....!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that Nina Ultra Pro one!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.