Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wheel V1: Hot and Other Pink Shimmers

It's cooled down some since last week, so I can bear to look at hot pinks this Nail Wheel Wednesday, though since I don't have a whole wheel full, there are some more restrained shades here, too.

Nail wheel

1. Ulta Megawatt Pink (3 coats)
2. Color Club Electro Candy (3)
3. Studio M Hot Zone (3)
4. Massini Volcanic (2)
5. Wet 'n' Wild Craze How I Met Your Magenta (2)
6. Crayola Bubble Gum (2)
7. Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Plum Solitaire (3)
8. Massini Pink Thong (3)
9. Cover Girl NailSlicks Very Berry (2)
10. China Glaze Endurance (3)
11. Sally Hansen Laquer Shine Vibrant (2)
12. OPI Pompeii Purple (3)
13. Revlon Top Speed Lava (1)
14. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Strawberry Burst (2)
15. Rimmel Play Fast Punch (2)
16. Rimmel Play Fast Addictive (2)
17. Maybelline Colorama Raspberry Sorbet (2)
18. Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Always Amethyst (3)
19. Massini Starry Violet (3)
20. Jesse's Girl Magenta (3)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:












5 comments:

  1. I have probably twice this many pinks lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these post of yours, great seeing all those colors on wheels, although here wo don't have some of these brands. I have bunch of very similar pinks that I never wear and can't seem to get rid of any of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stuio M Zone . It's gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. first 4 on wheel looks the best to me, i like this type of pink :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dark pinks, so numbers 10 through 20 are calling to me. I'm going to have to see if I can find some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.