Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Bee's Knees Lacquer Get Your Buzz On

Today I have a random pretty from this past summer: Get Your Buzz On, the Indie Expo Canada 2019 cocktail party exclusive from Bee's Knees Lacquer.



This is a beautifully complex polish; a lot going on, but it all works together. There are flakes in several colors, shifting shimmer, and a touch of metallic sheen, all in a green base that makes a wonderful background for the pink and gold and bright green pops of color from the shimmer and flakes



My swatch is two coats, and I didn't need to add topcoat.





Under direct lamp light, the metallic sheen shows up more.



I'm so glad to have this in my collection.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.