Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wheel I12: Still Not Done with the Orange Cremes

If anything gets me to finally slim down my stash, it will be forcing myself to go through my remaining cremes hue by hue and have to face how very many "maybe not dupes but close enough that they may as well be" shades I have. I missed Nail Wheel Wednesday last week due to really stellar snow conditions ... best of the season so far, by far ... but I'm back today with more orange cremes, and there are more still to come.




1. Deborah Lippmann Don't Stop Believin' (2 coats)
2. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Poppin' Paprika (2)
3. Studio M Fiesta (2)
4. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Play Koi (2)
5. Essie Saturday Disco Fever (3)
6. Sephora Formula X Oomph (4) [maybe 3 coats would have worked]
7. Cult Nails Ay Poppy (2)
8. Beautifully Disney Celtic Fire (2)
9. Dermelect Head Turner (2)
10. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Rebel (2)
11. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Beach Redy (2)
12. Milani Juicy Glo (3)
13. Revlon Mai Tai Ask (2)
14. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Spitfire (3)
15. SinfulColors Big Daddy (3)
16. Rimmel 60 Seconds Oragasm (2)
17. Cover Girl XL Nail Gel Overblown Orange (2)
18. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Say it Lycra Mean It (2)
19. Essie Color Binge (2)
20. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Carnivale (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:

















1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen, you have a lot of oranges! I do like an orange :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.