Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wheel H14: Minty Green Cremes

Today's Nail Wheel Wednesday showcases green cremes with a fair bit of white in them but not so much I'd call them pastel. A few are really blue leaning; some a bit grey-ed out and dusty. Some are the color of mint ice cream (without the chocolate chips).
 

1. LA Colors Gel Chill Out (2 coats)
2. Rimmel 60 Seconds Mintilicious (2)
3. Finger Paints Cupcake Heaven (2)
4. L'Oreal Club Prive (3)
5. Finger Paints I Dream I Can Fly (2)
6. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Jaded (4)
7. SinfulColors Greek Isles (2)
8. Cliche Cancun (3)
9. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Geo-mint-ric (2)
10. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Barely Blue Bell (2)
11. L'Oreal Not a Cloud in Sight (2)
12. Cosmetic Arts unnamed (2)
13. Fresh Paint Charlotte (2)
14. Sinful Colors Teal the End (2)
15. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Mint Mojito (1)
16. Zoya Wednesday (2)
17. Essie Where's My Chauffeur (3)
18. NYC In a New York Color Minute Mint'ed on Broadway (2)
19. OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid (2)
20. Revlon Mint Gelato (3) [scented; does smell like mint ice cream]

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. These are nice, I like these sort of colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely selection of mint polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vedrana, you should see the other wheels ... I would say I have a hoarding problem, but I have the space and collecting make me happy. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.