Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wheel A16: Gold Shimmers

More gold shimmers today for Nail Wheel Wednesday, back from the holiday break. I'm using "shimmer" broadly here; some might be more precisely called metallic or foil or chrome, but if I take the time to sort that finely, I'll never get all my polishes on wheels. And I still very much want to accomplish that.
 

1. Kiko Smart Fast Dry 834 Golden Tiffany (3 coats)
2. Zoya Severine (2)
3. Orly On the Dunes (3)
4. Orly Color Blast Golden Chrome Foil (2)
5. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Wedding Glitters (3)
6. OPI Sand on Your Own Feet (2)
7. OPI Love Angel Music Baby (2) [such a pretty satin finish]
8. GOSH Gold (2)
9. Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Grammy Gold (2)
10. Dior 148 (2) [from the Golden Jungle duo, which I swatched here]
11. Elle Gold n' Glitz (3)
12. Elf Pot of Gold (2)
13. Kiko Quick Dry 859 Metallic Gold (2)
14. LA Colors Color lst Champagne Sapphire (2)
15. Sephora + Pantone Latte (2)
16. Essie Getting Groovy (2)
17. Milani Color Statement Gold Plated (2)
18. Avon Brushed Metals Brushed Gold (2) [looks sort of textured without topcoat]
19. Zoya Peterhof Palace (2)
20. OPI 50 Years of Style (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.