I returned to my glitter-loving ways for the franken I made after the blue shimmer. For this one, I used Wet 'n' Wild Hallucinate as a base and added four of the holographic glitters I bought at JoAnn Fabrics.
I first poured out about one quarter of the Hallucinate into an empty bottle to make room for more glitter, then added two to three funnels worth each of red and purpley pink holo glitter, around one funnel of orange, and just a touch of gold. (I'm not sure how much my funnel holds--maybe a half teaspoon or so.) I topped if off with some Revlon Natural (a.k.a. clear), dropped in a ball, and shook.
I then let it sit overnight; the purple holo glitter from this set that I used in my first franken had behaved just fine, but this was different colors in a different base. The next morning, I found the glitter still suspended and the base rather more red than it had started out. There'd obviously been some bleeding of color off the glitter, but it didn't all bleed off because I could still see lots of happy shades winking at me from the bottle.
When I put it on, I decided the bleeding was a good thing, as it had created a sort of red jelly base for the glitter.
I'm quite pleased with this one, even though it eats topcoat. (I used two layers of topcoat in these pictures; three might have been better.) It's like the tropical vacation version of Studio M Slamming Red.