Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Wheel K11: Maybelline Colorama Top Coats

For today's Nail Wheel Wednesday, I have toppers from back in the day. I collected the Maybelline Colorama Top Coats at Dollar Tree stores years ago; I don't even remember when or where I got the lone Wet 'n' Wild that fills out this group, though it's definitely an older bottle style.



(all 3 coats on their own, 2 over black)

1. Maybelline Colorama Silver Tulle
2. Maybelline Colorama Rock Me
3. Maybelline Colorama Cold as Ice
4. Maybelline Colorama Gold Wash
5. Maybelline Colorama Lemon Twist
6. Maybelline Colorama Gives Me the Chills
7. Maybelline Colorama Frosty Pink
8. Maybelline Colorama Shoes to Match
9. Maybelline Colorama Plum Pretty
10. Wet 'n' Wild Ice Blue Pearl
11 to 20. Same as above, over black creme


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:























1 comment:

  1. The Colorama bottles are so funky! Sad I don't have any :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.