Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Wheel P11: Lime Cremes

Seeing all the green manicures around for St. Patrick's Day inspired me to sort out some lime cremes for this week's Nail Wheel Wednesday. Some of these had been sitting unused for quite a while, which meant a lot of settled pigment and tired wrists for me trying to get them mixed up again enough to paint with. I think a nail polish shaker is in my future; I'm trying to decide whether to start with one of the cheap models or go right to the more expensive and I hope more durable one.




1. Wet n Wild Wild Shine Stand the Test of Lime (3 coats)
2. NYC In a New York Color Minute Apple Fizz (3)
3. Essie The More the Merrier (3)
4. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Inchworm (3)
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green with Envy (3)
6. LuxVisage Flirt 307 (3)
7. L'Oreal New Money (3)
8. SinfulColors Innocent (2)
9. Butter London Jaded Jack (2) [dries to a satin finish; maybe I should have saved this for a neon wheel]
10. Butter London Squatter (2)
11. China Glaze Def Defying (2)
12. Finger Paints Grassy Knoll (2) [this name still strikes me as inappropriate for a polish]
13. Finger Paints Mistful Thinking (2) [another satin finish]
14. Finger Paints Leonardo's Lime (2)
15. Finger Paints Sexy Sundress (2)
16. Ulta Professional Wham (2)
17. Spoiled I Only Eat Salads (2)
18. Salon Perfect Go Granny Apple (2)
19. Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy In the Money (2)
20. Mineral Fusion Meadow (2) [this starts to edge into what I think of as grass green territory]


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:


















3 comments:

  1. I don't use lime green very often but it always cheers me up when I do. Perhaps that's why I love Granny Smith apples so much ;)
    If you buy a polish shaker, could you please do a review on it? I'm still debating whether or not I should get one so I would definitely be interested on your views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say I only need one lime green and I seem to have several! If you do buy a polish shaker, please do a review on it! I'm on the fence also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same about the name on #12!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.