Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wheel Y11: Light and Bright Yellow Cremes

I was able to spend some time sorting out my yellow and orange cremes so instead of them all being mixed together, I now have a semi-organized jumble out of which I pulled a set of light and bright yellows for this Nail Wheel Wednesday, including some neons.



(all three coats; numbers 3 through 15 have a white base on half the tip, in those cases, two coats of color would have been enough over the white)

1. Fresh Paint I Haz Matte
2. Studio M Meringue
3. Orly Eye of the Beholder
4. Orly Key Lime Twist
5. LA Colors Color Craze Gel Day Glow
6. Salon Perfect Yowza Yellow
7. Santee Lemon Yellow
8. Girly Bits These Hips Don't Lie
9. Color Club Cliff Notes [I remember the covers of Cliff Notes as being not quite this bright a yellow]
10. Studio M Sunny Side Up
11. Sinful Colors Neon Melon [melon is green or light orange to me but I guess there are yellow ones]
12. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Werewolf Vision
13. China Glaze Daisy Know My Name
14. SpaRitual Firefly
15. Beautifully Disney Mod Mouse
16. Tweets LOL [this one is water based but applied surprisingly nicely]
17. Sinful Colors V.I.Peach [I had to research this one; apparently it was never an orange-y color and the name was re-used for one of the Kylie collections, in which it was peach]
18. Maybelline Color Show Citrus Collide
19. Poparazzi Teeny Yellow Bikini
20. Beautifully Disney Provincial Mademoiselle


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



Love the cap top on the Santee:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:

















Look forward to more yellows and oranges in upcoming weeks; now that they're out on my sorting table, I want to get them on wheels.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.