Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wheel B12: More Yellow Cremes

This week's Nail Wheel Wednesday is one of those that really drives home to me how absurd my stash is ... yes, some of these "are not the same; they're similar" but some of these truly do look the same. Why do I have so many? Why did I buy a yellow *creme* from Dior? I don't even wear yellow polish that often.




1. SinfulColors Bye Felicia (2 coats)
2. SinfulColors Let's Meet (2)
3. SinfulColors Nectar (2)
4. L'Oreal Lemon Jolt (2)
5. Funky Fingers Alex's Lemonade (2) [lemon scented]
6. Sally Hansen Insta Dri My Ca-Banana (2)
7. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Dandelion (2)
8. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Sizzlin' Saffron (2)
9. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening (2) [chuckled that I have four different versions of the Insta Dri bottle here]
10. Ulta Cha Cha (2)
11. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow (2) [newer version; original is on Wheel Z11]
12. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sunny Side (2) [the satin finish on this one was a surprise to me]
13. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Get Lucky (2)
14. Finger Paints Frosty Lemonade (2)
15. Sally Hansen Triple Shine Lemon Shark (2)
16. Revlon Top Speed Crystal Glow (3)
17. NYC Long Wearing Midtown Mimosa (3)
18. Dior Acapulco (2)
19. LA Girl Ombre unlabeled (2) [wins the prize on this wheel for "one of these things is not like the others"
20. Andreia Higicol 85 (2)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:




















2 comments:

  1. Eh can totally relate to that ;-D

    Mine are all in Helmers, so kid myself I don't have that many ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this issue with yellows too - for a long time it was an endless search for a Good Yellow formula-wise, and then it just became habit to buy every yellow polish I saw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.