Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wheel N12: Orange and Coral Cremes

Yay, Nail Wheel Wednesday has finally come to the conclusion of the orange creme story arc (for now, not forever). As usual when I come to the the end of a color, there is a fair bit of variation in hue, from classic orange to deeper orange with a lot of pink-leaning oranges, the ones I've always thought of as coral, which several of the brands seem to agree on looking at the names they've given some of these shades.




1. Butter London + Pantone Living Coral (2 coats)
2. Revlon Sizzling Coral (2)
3. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Love Me Some Muscles (3)
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Funky Flare (3)
5. L'Oreal Orange You Jealous (3)
6. Finger Paints Gimme Some Sugar (2)
7. SinfulColors Island Coral (3)
8. Rimmel 60 Seconds Instyle Coral (2)
9. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coral Reef (2)
10. NYC In a New York Color Minute Spring Tulip (2)
11. China Glaze Red-y to Rave (2)
12. Milani Colorful Coral (2)
13. OPI SPF XXX (2)
14. elf Coral Dream (2)
15. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Peachy Breeze (2) [almost a one coater]
16. Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Tou-can Play That Game (2)
17. Julie G Romeo (2)
18. SinfulColors Eva So Bright (2)
19. SinfulColors Sunburnt (2)
20. Sephora Formula X Nut Job (3)


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:



11 through 15:



16 through 20:


















4 comments:

  1. I like the up close shots of 6, 9, and 20. I actually have NYC Spring Tulip and Sinful Colors Eva So Bright. These are all pretty. Coral is one of my favorite polish colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Cindi I have a fondness for coral, too ... one of the most universally flattering of the warm hues, I feel.

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.