Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wheel Q15: Deep Blue Cremes

Today's Nail Wheel Wednesday features many similar, and some the same, deep blue cremes. As with the glitters last week, I found a couple of the Sally Hansen brushes here had completely fallen apart. That's disappointing, especially given how much Sally Hansen of this vintage I have in my stash.
 

1. American Apparel Cameo Blue (2 coats)
2. Whim Moody Blues (2)
3. Essie Anchor Down (2)
4. Dior Blop (2)
5. Zoya Natty (2)
6. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Blue Rose (1)
7. L'Oreal Navy Knit (1)
8. SinfulColors Rain Storm (2)
9. Sation Dance with the Drummer (2)
10. Sephora X Cocky (4) [feel like this pigment hasn't aged well, as the bottle says it's neon]
11. Kleancolor Neon Sapphire (2)
12. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Royal Reign (1)
13. Essence The Gel I Heart My Blue Jeans (1)
14. CND Midnight Sapphire (1)
15. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Dark Knight (1)
16. ? Dark Denim (2)
17. American Apparel Passport Blue (2)
18. SinfulColors New Wave (2)
19. ? Tres Chic (1)
20. L'Oreal Grey Corset (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.