Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Wheel T15: Glitters from China Glaze (Mostly)

Hello, I'm back from a nearly two week road trip to Illinois for my mother-in-law's memorial service and related events (including two Cubs baseball games, as she was a big fan). Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday, I have an assortment of glitters from China Glaze. At least I thought they were all from China Glaze when I pulled them out, but one turned out to be a look alike bottle from Savina. It fit in so well I decided to keep it rather than look for another China Glaze to replace it. Some of the China Glaze have changed colors since I bought them; I tried to note that below but may not have caught all of them. Also, I wonder why I felt it necessary to get so many variations on the black bar glitter theme.
 

(all have clear topcoat in addition to glitter coats noted below) 1. China Glaze Chillin' with My Snow-mies (2 coats over tan) [base was originally clear but has yellowed, I had to fish for the bigger glitter pieces]
2. China Glaze Make a Spectacle (2 over half black)
3. China Glaze The Outer Edge (2 over tan)
4. China Glaze Don't Be a Snow-flake (2)
5. China Glaze Diamond in the Rough (2)
6. China Glaze Break the Ice (2)
7. China Glaze Goddess (2)
8. China Glaze Golden Seal (2)
9. China Glaze Glitter Me This (2 over black) [base seems to have yellowed to the point where the white glitters don't look quite as bright as they should anymore]
10. China Glaze Merry Whatever (2)
11. China Glaze Champagne Kisses (2) [this had thickened a lot and I'm not sure I got it back to original consistency with thinner I added]
12. China Glaze Do You, Boo (2)
13. China Glaze Boo-gie Down (2 over tan)
14. China Glaze Glitz'n Pieces (2)
15. China Glaze Razzle Me Dazzle Me (2)
16. China Glaze Get Carried Away (2) [I feel like this was always a mess of a polish, and the bleeding/fading the metallic glitter has done hasn't improved it any]
17. China Glaze Whirled Away (2 over tan) [base of this also yellowed but the white glitter still looks okay]
18. Savina Fantasy Files Black Mist (3)
19. Scattered & Tattered (2) [the glitters that now look pink were once red and have bled into the base]
20. Glitter Goblin (2)

Bottles 1 through 6:
 

7 through 11:
 

12 through 16:
 

17 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.