Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Wheel U15: Cobalt to Navy Blue Cremes

Nail Wheel Wednesday has been taking some time off this summer. Might take some time off this fall, too, but it hasn't been canceled. Today I've got blue cremes, some of them slightly purple-leaning.
 

1. Maybelline Color Show Pacific Blues (2)
2. Candies Peri-twinkle (2)
3. Social Butterfly Blue (2) [a friend who had connections at Facebook got this for me]
4. Sally Hansen Insta Dri License to Dri (2) [almost a one-coater]
5. Catrice Pool Party at Night (2) [also almost a one-coater]
6. Girly Bits I've Got High Hoops (3) [
7. Essie Chills & Thrills (3)
8. Studio M In the Limelight (2)
9. Milani Blue Jay (2)
10. Dermelect Phenom (2) [almost 1 coat]
11. Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like (2)
12. SinfulColors My Buoyfriend (2) [almost 1]
13. Wet Paint Bimini Blue (2)
14. American Apparel Mount Royal (2) [almost 1]
15. Essie All the Wave (2)
16. Cult Nails Wack Slacks (1)
17. Joe Fresh Sea Blue (1)
18. Essie No More Film (1)
19. SinfulColors Mesmerize (2)
20. Deborah Lippmann Big Blue Note (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:
 

6 through 10:
 

11 through 15:
 

16 through 20:
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.